CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11

The Ultimate Fishing Experience

I went to a Kelong in Malaysia last Saturday and Sunday...By the way, to anyone who doesn't know what a Kelong is, it's a small hut like structure built on stilts in the middle of the ocean. People go there mainly to fish and experience what a Kampung might be like! It looks like this...


In total I caught 3 fish...SMALL FISH!!! It was too noisy so the big fish didn't come, sadly. The gruesome bit: The hook was pierced through the fish's eye! We were supposed to be there for three days...Sat, Sun and Mon...but my grandfather and my sis fell sick due to the cold sea breeze so we went back on Sunday! The beds were horribly disgusting, and once the lights came on, insects started flying around...GROSS!!! Still I managed to sleep well throughout the whole night despite the EAR-PIERCING snoring of our roommates and the worn-out generator that was powering the entire place at night! It was a good experience...I'm hoping to go there again at the end of this year...provided I do well in my PSLE!!!!

0 comments: