CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22

Prelims Over...PSLE Time!

Yawn! I've just awoken from my 10-year hibernation! Lol. Anyways, tons of things happen between these "few" years and more importantly, I got a Wii!! Yippee, Lego Star Wars 24/7! But the bad thing is that I don't have Lego Star Wars :(

So...Prelims were over today...PHEW!!! Difficulty level: INFINTE...Just kidding, not that hard. And there's only one obstacle left to face, MID-LIFE CRISIS....Haha! Just kidding, PSLE obviously!!!

I'm thinking of starting a new series of STATIONERY BOOKMARKS ( Jeremy...dun go crazy...leng jing yi dian). OK, enough of that, let's share a joke!

Boy: Dad, I know who I'm gonna marry already!
Dad: Who?!
Boy: Grandma!
Dad: NO! You can't marry my mom!
Boy: Why can't I marry your mom if you married mine?!
Dad: (Speechless...lol)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omj kevin! you are like so totally lame!