CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 2

WhooHoo!!! Start Of Holidays!!!

Today marks the start of a 8-week period of total non-stop celebration and partying, also known as holidays. I hope I spend my holidays well as next year will be a tough year as there will be streaming at the end of it. It is to put the best of the best together in one class, which I hope to get into. However, that is in 2010. For now, it's time to sit back, relax, and let the fun begin!!!

By the way, I created a youtube account for my blog. I figured that just posting pics on my blog was quite boring. So I decided to make the pics into videos. Not to worry, I'll still be posting pics on my blog. I'll be sure to release to link to the youtube channel soon, so stay tuned :)

0 comments: