CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19

School Excursion: Yakult Factory

Today I went to the Yakult Factory in Senoko...and it was AWESOME!!!! Here's how it went:

We left for school @ 2.00pm and reached the factory @ 3.00pm. One hour in the bus!!!! Booooooriiiing!!! Then we went inside the factory into a room where the manager of the Yakult Factory told us about the origins, ingredients, rival brands etc. He also briefed us on the process of making Yakult. Oh yea we also got FREE Yakult!!! Then he took us 4 a tour of the factory. First was the milk and fermentation station, then the flavour and stuff, then the packaging. I have a collection of Yakult bottles at home and wanted to ask if they could gimme some HAHA:). Well after that I bought 3 Yakult packets for $2.50 each and we took the bus back to school. Then I walked to the MRT station and both MRT trains broke down so I had to wait like 15 to 20 mins. *Sigh*.
And the train kept stopping at every stop for like 15 mins so I got frustrated and tried to take a taxi home but the MRT soon started moving again. ZHEN DE SHI DAO MEI!!!

0 comments: