CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 9

Blarh...My School So Bad...No Aircon!!!!!

After visiting the Japanese school (Japanese Exchange Program), I started to realise that my school was very cheapskape. Firsty the classrooms were AIR-CONDITIONED!!!! And Secondly, they had a huge olympic-sized swimming pool. Thirdly, they had an entire soccer field- nearly 3 times the size of ours. Fourthly, they had Coca Cola vending machines everywhere!! And lastly, they didn't have to wear school uniforms. For a moment or two, I wished I was in that school. I made many friends there, and I didn't realise that you could make a friend just by being partnered up with him. We did a Japanese activity called "Tungram", which was making a shape out of smaller shapes. Then we went on down to the field where we did some sort of rocket thingy, which was just by adding some water and baking soda in to a film case and shaking it, then you place it on the ground and " Blast Off!" off it goes.

I wanted to give my friend a card that my teacher told us make but I left it in his classroom. So I'll leave it to him to find it under his table...

When we reached school, we had to do a survey about the school year. A particular question asked whether we liked our school's facilities, after visiting the Japanese School, my answer is a straight no!!!!!

We had a bit of a laugh there at the Japanese School. A security guard with a sort of 70's afro hairstyle was sitting in the guard house. Seriously he looked like a woman from far. Lol...we were laughing our heads off. He looked kinda like this:

0 comments: