CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 1

Halloween?...how bout' a party instead

Ahh...Movies and Games!!! There's nothing better you can do in school these days. Besides going through exam papers, the other periods are as good as recess! Yesterday, Halloween, my friends came over to play. Even the Xbox and computer couldn't entertain us enough so we went on to playing shooting. I grabbed my toy guns from my "armory" and in no time, we were drenched in sweat and totally exhausted.

In order to cool down, we headed into the kitchen to make Milo Dinosaur ( Iced milo with milo powder on the top ). Everyone got a chance to make and taste their own Milo Dinosaur. Of course we left a great mess behind and so we cleaned it up after drinking. Later we played a game of hide & seek and ended of with a showdown of Halo 2. I got the most kills :).

In all holidays and parties, there comes an end eventually. And so one by one, my friends parents came and fetched them home. Boy was it a great Halloween day!!!

0 comments: