CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 7

I do enjoy Monopoly and the Game Of Life in class. They're full of stradegy and fun. You can spend and earn money like real life. You can also buy property and stuff like that. My friends came over today and well, we did the same stuff...Xbox, Milo Dinosaur...and ya you know our routine. I 've created a new set of stationery bookmarks called Pencil Case. It contains many different stationery items...featuring Pilot and Uniball. Some are just made up. In total there are 21 items in the pencil case. It has been a very popular item in my class. Everyone is piling me with orders. Well, that's how you do bussiness right? When I'm drawing, everyone crowds around me saying things like "Dont disturb the Lao Da" or "Wah damn pro sia!"... especially Jeremy. I'm not trying to be boastful and I don't think I'm that great. For the curious, here's some samples of the stationery bookmarks:

0 comments: