CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 20

Umm...I Can't Think Of Any Title For This Post!

I had nothing to write about today so I didn't bother turning on my computer this afternoon. Well anyway, I just swapped my Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection for my cousin's Metal Slug Anthology on our PSPs. I thought that it would be better to switch a game once in a while. Metal Slug Anthology is made up of all the seven Metal Slug Series put together in one CD. Once you start the game, you are thrown into a world of 2-Dimensional fighting. The weapons are awesome and the bosses are challenging. You can set it to unlimited credits so that no matter how many times you die, you can still continue on. Though each series is limited to only 6 levels, it's the fun that counts. Its a game that's worth getting. You wouldn't want to miss a moment of action and adventure, would you? This is a screenshot from IGN.com...

0 comments: