CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12

Linkin Park...Live Concert Tomorrow!!!

Linkin Park is coming to Singapore, with a live concert tomorrow!!! My younger cousin is going to see the concert cos' his good friend's mom kindly bought tickets for them. I'm not envy cos' I would rather prefer listening to the Linkin Park songs I have on my Itunes. Firstly, they aren't live performances and secondly, they are much clearer without all the cheering. I don't like listening or watching live performances cos' I find that they usually change the songs a bit. Even my older cousin who likes Linkin Park doesn't want to go...too noisy. I have all the albums plus remixes so that's enough for me. Still, I would like an autograph from Linkin Park...that would be so cool.

0 comments: