CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 18

Soldier Of Fortune 2: Double Helix

Nice...I waz playing Soldier Of Fortune 2: Double Helix on my com. First-person shooting, with a whole armoury of weapons and levels of non-stop fighting. I did cheats like 'GOD' and GIVE All' for invincibility and all the weapons and ammo. SOF2 is a great game...packed with action and adventure. When stuck on any level, my advise, cheat. Cheats can basically get you anywhere. With a touch of a button, you end up with a long list of levels of which you can choose from. You can go to cheatcc.com, the place where I get all my game cheats from. Now I'm still trying to figure out how to start my Medal Of Honor game. I keep pressing the NEW GAME button and it lets me select the level difficulty, I select one of them and the game still doesn't start. I try loading a saved game but it just brings me back to the main menu. Ok no time to post anymore, I gotta try starting that game, man this I sooo irritating.

0 comments: