CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 6

Halo Rocks!!!

I've just got home from tuition with a packet of Mamee Noodles he gave me. By the time I reached home (2 minutes to be exact), I had finished three-quarters of the packet. I love Mamee Noodles, especially the chicken flavoured one. Well enough about tuition, let's talk about Halo 3 - the coolest action game.

I've been dying to get Halo 3 ever since I heard of it. The trailers on the internet was tempting enough already. Sadly, I only have an Xbox and not an Xbox 360 so I can't play it even if I bought it. My uncle bought Halo 3 and gave it away after playing it on his 360 saying that it was boring. He should have kept it so that I could play it everytime I came to his place. Anyway, I have Halo 2 which is good enough for me already. All the Halos are similar except a change in the armour or weapons. Halo: Combat Evolved has too little weapons. The vehicles are also indestructable and you die once you fall from a high place. Halo 2 is better as there are more weapons, vulnerable vehicles and you don't die so easily when falling from a high place. If only I had Halo 3, then I could complete my collection of the Halo games.