CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 5

Comics...my favourite type of books

Ahh...comics, the books that catch my attention. Everytime I go to Popular or any other bookstore, I always make my way to the comics section and start scanning for a comic book to read. When I've found one, I would slump at one corner, sinking my mind into the action and adventure of the comic book as if I was in a new world altogether. I usually pick comics from the Star Wars series as it interests me the best. With lightsabers fanning here and there, you wouldn't want to miss a bit of the comic book. Currently, I'm reading a series called Star Wars: Clone Wars adventures. It is more cartoon like than other star wars comic books in which each picture is hand drawn and painted. This series has pictures which are coloured digitally. Here's how they look like:

0 comments: